Pepper Roberg - Office Manager
Pepper Roberg joined the NCRPC staff as the receptionist and accounts receivable clerk back in 2004. In 2008, she was named Office Manager. Pepper is involved with all aspects of office accounting and general office management, in addition to serving as the personnel officer. She also manages the Low-Income Tax Credit properties overseen by the NCRPC in North Central Kansas.
Pepper attended the University of Kansas with an emphasis in biology and life sciences prior to returning home to help operate two family-owned businesses in Beloit. She was involved with those businesses for about 9 years before joining NCRPC and affiliate NCKCN.
• Doug McKinney - Executive Director
• Todd Tuttle - Systems Administrator
• Pepper Roberg - Office Manager
• Brett Beck - Wireless Technician
• Keegan Bailey - Administrative Assistant
• Michael Draemel - Internet App. Tech. Coordinator
• Board of Directors - President, Vice President, Secretary/Treasurer, and 3 Board Members
People Like Us