Published: Oct 4th, 2013
Re-Posted: May 19th, 2017
NCKCN Virtual Domain SMTP Mobile Request Form
Please fill out this form and press the "Send Request" button to request your Virtual Domain email address access to the Virtual Domain SMTP Mobile Service. The Virtual Domain SMTP Mobile Service allows you to send email from any email capable device from anywhere with Internet access by authenticating with the SMTP Mobile server. You must use the correct settings on your device to use this system and they are detailed below. NCKCN will notify you when you can access your Virtual Domain SMTP Mobile Service.
Note: Once your Virtual Domain SMTP Mobile Service is active, you do not need to re-apply for it again if you switch or change devices. The service doesn't reside on your device, but rather through NCKCN. All you need to do is configure your new device to use the service with the information below.
Please provide your current account information:
Note: All fields required except those that specify as being (Optional).
Mobile Device/Remote Email Settings
(Use these Mobile Device Settings with our Secure SMTP Mobile Service on devices like iPhone, iPad, and Mobile phones such as Android, HTC, etc., and you access the Internet with another provider such as Verizon, AT&T or, you are traveling.)
* Virtual Domain SMTP Mobile Service fee: $10.00 (Allows unlimited number of accounts on the domain) *
• POP3 (Incoming Mail) Email Server Name (pop server): (your current pop3 server)
• POP3 (Incoming Mail) Email Port: 110
• SMTP (Outgoing Mail) Email Server Name: smtpmobile.<your current domain>
• SMTP (Outgoing Mail) Email Server Port: 465
• Ensure (SMTP/Outgoing) Authentication is on - (You will authenticate with your username and password)
• Ensure (SMTP/Outgoing) SSL is on - (The SSL warning can be accepted, it's only warning you that it's secure)
* Please note that Virtual Domain Secure SMTP Mobile Service is a charged service separate from your device vendor fee and service. Since all mobile phones/devices can be correctly configured to send email from anywhere. NCKCN is not responsible in any way to support your mobile device or your remote access with another provider. The mobile device vendor and/or end user is completely responsible for technical support for their devices. You must contact NCKCN or fill out this form if you wish to use the Secure SMTP Mobile Service prior to use.