Amanda Horn - Administrative/Research Assistant
Amanda Horn joined the NCRPC staff in July 2019 as the Administrative/Research Assistant. In this role, she assists with accounts receivable and accounts payable for NCRPC and its affiliate, NCKCN.
Amanda studied Biology at Hope College in Holland, Michigan and Nature Conservation at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University in South Africa.
• Doug McKinney - Executive Director
• Todd Tuttle - Systems Administrator
• Pepper Roberg - Office Manager
• Brett Beck - Wireless Technician
• Michael Draemel - Internet App. Tech. Coordinator
• Amanda Horn - Administrative/Research Assistant
• Board of Directors - President, Vice President, Secretary/Treasurer, and 3 Board Members
People Like Us