Published by: NCKCN staff member
Updated: Apr 4th, 2017
Terms of Service
By connecting to and using the NCKCN wireless network, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to this Terms of Service agreement.
1) You are of legal age (18+) and that you have read and understand this agreement. Any restriction or monitoring of a minors access to the service is the sole responsibility of the parent or guardian.
2) You agree not to use this wireless network for any purpose that is unlawful, fraudulent, harassing, harmful to others, illegal activity or for any for profit activities; and that you are legally and solely responsible for your actions while using this wireless network.
3) You agree this wireless network is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied and is to be used solely at your own risk and responsibility without guarantee of service, security or support.
4) You agree this wireless network, provided by NCKCN and its partners, is for your convenience and its operation and availability is completely at their discretion. Access to the network may be blocked, suspended, or terminated at any time without notice for any misuse or violations of this agreement.
NCKCN and its partners provides the NCKCN network as a public service. Your access is at the discretion of NCKCN and its partners. It may be blocked, suspended, or terminated at any time for any reason including, but not limited to, violation of this agreement, actions that may lead to liability for NCKCN and its partners, disruption of access to other users or networks, and violation of applicable laws or regulations. NCKCN and its partners make every reasonable effort through the use of monitoring and filtering software to ensure that websites containing inappropriate or unacceptable content are blocked from this service.
NCKCN and its partners is responsible for keeping the NCKCN network service available within reason, but we cannot provide technical support for your computer device or software configuration. We cannot guarantee that your hardware will work with this service.
NCKCN and its partners assumes no responsibility for loss of data, malicious software including viruses, theft, or damage of property, including but not limited to, laptops, cell phones, tablets or other personal communication devices; due to your access to, use of, or browsing any website or downloading of materials from any website.
Appropriate Use of the Service
Your access to the service is conditional on legal and appropriate use. Your use of the service and any activities conducted online through the service shall not violate any applicable laws or regulations, the rights of NCKCN and its partners, or the rights of any third party.
As with any Internet access, the NCKCN service is not 100% secure. Any information being sent or received could potentially be intercepted by another user. Be cautious when filling in personal information on websites. You should always take precautions when transmitting credit card information, passwords, and other sensitive information while using any NCKCN service.
For additional information, see our Acceptable Use Policy.
* NCKCN and its partners reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time, and each such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting. It is your responsibility to review it for any changes.
Let us know how we are doing.
We value your feedback!