Brett Beck - Assistant Systems Administrator / Outside Plant Manager
Brett Beck joined the NCRPC staff full-time in April 2006 as a Wireless Technician for the North Central Kansas Community Network (NCKCN). He previously provided contract labor for NCKCN throughout the years of 2004-2006. His primary responsibilities include: installing and servicing NCKCN broadband wireless Internet customer accounts as well as installing and maintaining the NCKCN Broadband Wireless Internet backbone.
Originally from Claflin, Brett moved to Beloit in 2002 to attend school at North Central Kansas Technical College in the Electrical Technology program. He completed the Electricity I and II programs.
• Todd Tuttle - Systems Administrator
• Michael Draemel - Assistant Systems Administrator / IT Plant Manager
• Brett Beck - Assistant Systems Administrator / Outside Plant Manager
• Emily Benedick - Executive Director
• Pepper Roberg - Office Manager
• Dairiahna Harr - Administrative Assistant
• Board of Directors - President, Vice President, Secretary/Treasurer, and 3 Board Members
People Like Us