Brett Beck - Wireless Technician
Brett Beck joined the NCRPC staff full-time in April 2006 as a Wireless Technician for the North Central Kansas Community Network (NCKCN). He previously provided contract labor for NCKCN throughout the years of 2004-2006. His primary responsibilities include: installing and servicing NCKCN broadband wireless Internet customer accounts as well as installing and maintaining the NCKCN Broadband Wireless Internet backbone.
Originally from Claflin, Brett moved to Beloit in 2002 to attend school at North Central Kansas Technical College in the Electrical Technology program. He completed the Electricity I and II programs.
• Doug McKinney - Executive Director
• Todd Tuttle - Systems Administrator
• Pepper Roberg - Office Manager
• Brett Beck - Wireless Technician
• Michael Draemel - Internet App. Tech. Coordinator
• Amanda Horn - Administrative/Research Assistant
• Board of Directors - President, Vice President, Secretary/Treasurer, and 3 Board Members
People Like Us