Todd Tuttle - Systems Administrator
Todd Tuttle joined the NCRPC staff in 1999 and is responsible for the day-to-day technical operation of the North Central Kansas Community Network (NCKCN), the region's Internet Service Provider. He was named NCRPC Assistant Executive Director effective January 2016.
Todd is a graduate of Fort Hays State University with a degree in music. Prior to working with NCRPC, he worked for 7 years as the Multi-media Specialist for North Central Kansas Technical College, where he taught classes in Systems Administration.
• Doug McKinney - Executive Director
• Todd Tuttle - Systems Administrator
• Pepper Roberg - Office Manager
• Brett Beck - Wireless Technician
• Michael Draemel - Internet App. Tech. Coordinator
• Amanda Horn - Administrative/Research Assistant
• Board of Directors - President, Vice President, Secretary/Treasurer, and 3 Board Members
People Like Us