Michael Draemel - Assistant Systems Administrator / IT Plant Manager
Michael is the Assistant Systems Administrator / IT Plant Manager for the North Central Kansas Community Network (NCKCN) which is an affiliate of the North Central Regional Planning Commission (NCRPC). Michael Draemel first joined the organization in June 2016 as the Internet Application Technology Coordinator. His responsibilities include (but is not limited too): the creation / development / maintenance of Internet Application Technologies including, but not limited to: Web portals, websites, mobile WiFi hotspots and advertising / marketing.
Michael graduated from Fort Hays State University with a bachelor's degree in Business Administration (BA) in Management as well as in Information Networking and Telecommunications (INT) in Web Development.
• Todd Tuttle - Systems Administrator
• Michael Draemel - Assistant Systems Administrator / IT Plant Manager
• Brett Beck - Assistant Systems Administrator / Outside Plant Manager
• Emily Benedick - Executive Director
• Pepper Roberg - Office Manager
• Dairiahna Harr - Administrative Assistant
• Board of Directors - President, Vice President, Secretary/Treasurer, and 3 Board Members
100's of 😊
People Like Us